Today was Maya's special baptism day. It was a beautiful day and we are so proud of her and her sweet spirit.
Picture taken by Devin while at the church...
Maya made sure everyone knew to come to the "after party" at our house.
Everyone had a fun time playing and chatting. Sad I didn't get any pictures of my grandparents, Great Grandma and Grandpa Wilkinson or my parents with Maya. We were happy they all made it!
2 comments:
Love your updates. CONGRATS Maya! She is so beautiful. McKinley saw the pictures of Maya & said "I know her! She grew up!" :)
Some day we'll have to get them together again :)
So happy! Congrats. I love Maya's dress. Only in Arizona can you have a picnic for the after party in February. :) Lucky you! Give Maya a big hug from us! Love you.
Post a Comment