Maya and Kenyon started school today. Kenyon is in 1/2 day Kindergarten and Maya is in all day 2nd grade.
Walking with their friends
Maya stopped to wave, but Kenyon was already on the "big kid bus"
I didn't go to their school, but my friend text me a pic of Kenyon lined up ready to go in.
The babies and I celebrated by hitting Target right when it opened.
Kenyon came home and talked about how exciting it was at TWO recesses and P.E. Maya isn't home yet - such a long day for her :(.
Devin will start preschool 2 mornings a week next week, Noah will go to daycare 2 mornings a week and Mom will volunteer at the school one day a week and run errands with just Owen the other day. NICE!


1 comments:
Oh man, you still have 3 at home:) That was me when I sent Jack off to 1st grade. I still had Kate, Sophie and Sam on my Target runs!! Your kids are so cute. You need to bring them back to see us.
Post a Comment