For the last year Kenyon has talked about having a Halloween Party for his birthday. Since his birthday falls on April Fools, anything goes and he got his wish for a Halloween Party complete with costumes, a pinata, bounce house, Halloween cupcakes and party favors. We had the party Friday night and then today for his "real birthday" he had candles in his favorite breakfast - German pancakes.
Kenyon has grown up so much recently and I can tell he is getting ready for Kindergarten in the Fall. Him and I laugh all day long at funny thing the babies do. He is so sweet with Owen and loves to make Devin scream and yell. I guess that's what big brothers do best!
Today I was telling him how happy I am that he joined our family 5 years ago and he said, "Mom, if you didn't pick me, you wouldn't have joy and happiness and you would have to buy a different brother." :) He got one thing right - life wouldn't be the same without our Kenyon! Happy Birthday buddy!
6 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment