Thursday, January 5, 2012

Christmas Festivities

Has it really been over a month since I last posted?! December flew by! We had a lot of fun with Christmas activities, but I was not so good at taking pictures.

Christmas Eve was spent decorating cookies and gingerbread houses before heading to Grandma and Grandpa's house for dinner and the traditional Christmas Eve program.





The finished products:


Christmas morning was crazy and fun. The kids didn't wake up too early so that was nice. We headed downstairs to see what Santa brought and then Grandma and Grandpa and Great-Grandma and Great-Grandpa joined us for breakfast.






Jeremy got me a fire pit for the backyard...


And I also bought him a fire pit for the backyard!


That is what you call true love! :)

Christmas night we all flew to Utah to spend the week with all of the Galovich's. More posts to come...

1 comments:

Mandy said...

Loved catching up on all your fun posts.