Aunt Tiff is here for the month. We love having her here for many reasons, but one of my favorites is when we go places she looks like the teen mom of Owen and I don't get quite as many stares from people trying to figure out if they are all mine.
6 years ago

5 comments:
I have a 16 yr. old girl and a 2 yr. biracial adopted son. My daughter was upset to hold him in public as people assumed (and even commented!) that he must be hers as a teen mom since we are in our 40s. However, she is out right now with her brother at a High School event and doesn't even care. What a cool conclusion for the teenager.
That is hilarious!!!!
lol! Can she come hang out with me sometime? I'm usually assumed to be the teen mom around here! ha
Ha ha ha ha ha! I think people thought I was the teen mom of Sydney. ;)
that is pretty funny
Post a Comment